MISFITS 4X4 1ST ANNUAL TRUCK/CAR SHOW

• I just got this today but if you are over in NJ stop by :up:

MISFITS 4X4 1ST ANNUAL TRUCK/CAR SHOW FUND RAISER, SPONORED BY RITA’S WATER ICE ON RT44 IN PAULSBORO NJ O8066

Friday September 2nd Labor day week end from 5:30pm till 9 pm in the parking lot of RITA’S water ice in Paulsboro plaza, Come show off your MUD, TRACTOR TIRE, MONSTER, STREET & SHOW TRUCKS & CARS

ALL TRUCKS & CARS of all years are welcome.

Please come out and help us Raise money for Nick Stella, He is a member of the Misfits4x4 club, He has been with our club for 4 years now and has come down with leukemia, he is only 21 years old and has had over 30 spinal Taps and a few bone marrow trans plants, His Mom’s been working two jobs to pay for the bills that have added up.

Bring your trucks & Cars Dirty or Clean to help Raise Money for him & his family, Buy some Rita’s water ice and some 50/50s tickets to help him out, There will be Trophies for 4 classis, Peoples choice for Coolest truck or car, Best sounding, Ladies choice & Kids choice, there will be a “DJ” and our sticker guy cutting custom stickers in the parking lot, Thanks & hope to see every one there.

For more info go to http://www.misfits4x4.net

“RAIN DATE” Sep 3RD Noon till 4pm.

Rain Date is Saturday the 3rd of September From 11am till 3pm

Here’s Directions and a map to the Show.

Coming south on RT 295 get off Exit 18 follow sign for RT678 West, at light at top of ramp make a right turn on Berkley Rd that is RT 678 go about 1 mile till it dead ends on RT 44 at stop sign {That is Broad street} make a right turn go about 100 feet make a Left into the parking lot.

Coming North on RT 295 get off Exit 18 follow sign for RT678 West, at light at top of ramp make a Left turn on Berkley Rd that is RT 678 go about 1 mile till it dead ends on RT 44 at stop sign {That is Broad street} make a right turn go about 100 feet make a Left into the parking lot.

• Why are we supporting people who wheel in Delaware Industrial park??? :shrug: Thought it was illegal and not approved by DEJA????? :shrug:

• Wheeling in illegal areas is not approved by DeJA. Helping other people is.

Look at it as supporting this person, Nick Stella, who's come down with a very serious disease, and supporting is family. It's not an event to support their club. I understand your point, but because he's involved with a club that may or may not do things we don't approve of, is not enough of a reason to not post this here, if it means someone from our club can go and contribute.

• Misfit offroad 4x4 is not to be confused with Misfit Offroad based out of MI.

i have heard things about this mosfit 4x4 from former members.

• I was going to go but ended up being a limo service for the kids again. :doh: They had a good time though.

Did anyone make it up there? Labor Day weekend is sort of a bad weekend for most.

I feel sorry for the guy.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!