bright Jeep!

• man Slimer, I thought my yellow XJ stood out, but when I passed you this afternoon on 273, I couldn't help but see you. I was on the phone, or I would have put my window down to do a proper wave.

Was that color available from the factory?

I've seen your Jeep before, but usually when it was cloudy out, it's much brighter in the sunlight. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Well, there was a version of it available in the early 70s but it was more green. Mine is actually Mopar green from the 70s. I liked it better.

You should have seen it when it was freshly painted before I put everything back in!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• As soon as I saw a big yellow XJ coming I knew it had to be yours. There aren't many of the brighter colors around.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I know, it keeps me driving the speed limit on Rt 1 and 13. :innocent:

I've only seen 4 other yellow XJs before, and two of those were at Camp Jeep.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I think it's great. You should get a "Magic School Bus" sticker.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• hehe we'll see... gotta find the right spot for my yellow "Delaware Jeep Association" and "www.delawareja.com" stickers, first. there isn't enough room above my rear wiper.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!