202 Monkey

• :hmm: A black Wrangler with the DeJA member sticker on the lower drivers side windshield. And a orange flag on the rear antenna. He was going south on 202 at 14:15 around the TG Fridays. I was north bound I waved :wavey: no wave :shrug: in return. :yevil: I say Busted what do you think? :question:

• BTW...Thursday night 5:15pm or so Rt.13 at Rt.1 by Wilmington College (Dover), yellow XJ, yellow DeJA banner on the driver's side rear side window, membership sticker too... he had one hand on the wheel and the other on his cell phone...I woulda settled for a nod, but whatevah.

DrJ

• Quote from "DrJ"

BTW...Thursday night 5:15pm or so Rt.13 at Rt.1 by Wilmington College (Dover), yellow XJ, yellow DeJA banner on the driver's side rear side window, membership sticker too... he had one hand on the wheel and the other on his cell phone...I woulda settled for a nod, but whatevah.

DrJ

hmm... I had my window down, waving! of course, I was waving at my mom at brother at the traffic light coming from Rt 1. I don't remember being on the phone, but I guess I might have been.

ya got me. never saw you.

btw, Thanks Joo! :rolleyes:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Tugboat, where were you yesterday? I was riding around the neighborhoods (Naamans, 202, Marsh, etc) for hours yesterday in the jeep, and didn't see you. Hiding from me?

:wavey:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!