PAP trail ride Nov 26th or 27th, or anytime in Dec? Anyone?

• Just seeing If anyone would be up for a trail ride to Paragon either November 26th or 27th, or anytime in December before X-mas. I got some top secret Info that there may be a PAP trail ride on the 11th or 17th of December but have seen nothing posted at this point. I'd be up for running some moderate trails, stock If nothing else... Been reading up on their trails there and lookin to run some Blue3's or possibly Black 1's If there's some bypasses If I :chicken: out...Let me know!

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• greens and blues is what I'm looking at. set a date, and I'll put it on my calendar.

If the greens and blues are the same there I'm game. I'd like to go to paragon, i'd take htis up instead of RC cuz I haven't been there yet.

• Joo I highly recommend turtle and upper chick run, my first time there those were two of my favorite trails...challenging as hell, but definatley do-able....

Anyone whos been a lot, is turtle the green or blue that has the river running through the trail that you have to cross? I remember we crossed the river, trailed a bit more, crossed a small stream, then met for lunch in the big open grass area, what trail is that with the river?

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• DeJA will be sponsoring a trail ride at Paragon Adventure Park on Saturday December 17. Come along with the club. Please see separate posting in this forum.

• Quote from "XJ99"

Anyone whos been a lot, is turtle the green or blue that has the river running through the trail that you have to cross? I remember we crossed the river, trailed a bit more, crossed a small stream, then met for lunch in the big open grass area, what trail is that with the river?

Josh, that is outer spare tire that you're thinking of with the stream crossings. Then we usually met at the spring for lunch. I haven't been there recently but I know that there have been many changes to the landscape where the spring used to be.

-Chris

• ah thats ashame, I really liked that river crossing, It was my first trail ride and I was so suprised to see that my XJ could cross It practically stock

• I think the Spring area is gone. I get lost easy there.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!