Quasi-rescue

• Come on Joo - where's the post about your Cherokee rescue from yesterday? :shrug:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quasi means sort of, sort of.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• give it up, Joo! I wanna hear more ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• alright alright...

Driving down 7 yesterday coming from GBC, I come up to the light were there is a Texaco and to your left you go to whatever school that is.

There was a Grand Cherokee with a lady in it, and she was sitting on her phone. Flashers on, on the far left hand lane. Sitting dead. I was sitting saying...what happened to her? thought maybe I could tow it.....something is wrong with the Jeep. I couldn't jsut sit and watch her get plowed into. Cars were already slamming on there brakes as they came up. So I pulled to the left and asked her what was goin on and she said she was out of gas....and her gas guage was broken. So I pulled over the median and parked behind her...cop style...facing the wrong way. I have my EVO, so if a cop want's to give me trouble he really can't. So then I got out and talked with her and she said her husband was on her way. I told her I'd be back....I walked across the street and asked around if someone wouldn't mind helping me push her across the street...cuz the gas station was like 100 feet from her. (THis one guy was so rude he was like ABOSLUTLEY NOT!)...btw there were 2 kids in this Jeep.

The lady at the register gave me this itsy bitsy can, and I walked across the street and gave her gas. The cops FINALLY showed up after she called them 15 mintues earlier...and I walked up to em and said just got her gas she can go across the street now. So they stopped traffic as she pulled across the road....

She tried giving me 10 dollars, and I refused it, in front of the cop. Then as I walked back to pull my jeep across I said to the cop "Hope you don't mind how I parked"....he looked at me and said No problem...

I gave her a card for the club....said to hop on here and ask about a reasonable estimate to get that gas tank guage fixed. The stealership quoted her some insanse amount of money. Maybe we'll see her on here!!

That is all. :updown:

• I must admit, I was a little disappointed when I read Joo's reply... I was hoping he got stuck and a Grand pulled him out. heehee

nice of you, though... everybody's vehicle breaks down at one point or another. (more if you drive a ferrin car ;))

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!