Wharton at a Glimpse

• That was awesome Mike. :up: :up: :up:

What are you talking about, you still own a Jeep. :laughabove:

• hahaha nice one, Donnie!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I finally had a chance to download and watch the video today. That was awesome Mike! You have to stick around man it was a blast wheeling with you. Oh, and I had no idea Duke was going to be in a music video some day dog! :lol:

• Quote from "whatevah"

kinda like.... this? :D

I used to have a picture of a red one I liked a lot. That one looks cool but I don't like the back wall.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• there was a cool red one I saw, but it didn't have a rear seat. I'm looking for it again, now

here's another red one (no rear window)

[/img]

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• http://photobucket.com/albums/c242/Detoursusa/

that guy did some pretty good work, don't like the gray at the back, though. reminds me of a subaru somehow :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• IF I were to do a chop (which I would love to do) it would be like this:

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• yup, gotta paint it yellow! :D

Jerry / Whatevah

• Quote from "whatevah"

yup, gotta paint it yellow! :D

That jig saw I bought off Turtle works really well Whatevah. Plus, he gave me lots of blades! I'm sure we could chop yours in a weekend. You'd have to find someone else to do the finish work and cage though. :innocent:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I'll keep that in mind. maybe in a few years (think, after I move to Moab. lol)

Jerry / Whatevah

• Slinky, where did the link go? I had the other black 92 yj/ brother had the yoda in your video. Also need to download the pics. Can anyone tell me where i can put the pics from the run? I have about 50. Lots of the black suburb too. Not familiar with posting pics, would appreciate any help.

• how big are they? if you email them to my GMail account, I can add them to my photo gallery (http://gallery.jerryhorn.com/newyearsrun )

if you only had a couple, you could use imageshack or something like that, but 50 would be a pain.

Jerry / Whatevah

• prolly help if I listed my email addy. lol jerryhorn@gmail.com

Jerry / Whatevah

• I sent the Link in a PM to you.
    I removed it after I found my video on a different forum, it was getting to many hits.

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• More pics, more pics?? :)

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!