info on the 2007 Wrangler

• doesn't look too bad, I guess...

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Let me be the first to say...

meh.

I'm glad I have a TJ - I'm not a fan of the front end. I'm sure w/ some aftermarket toys it would look nicer. I'm sure it will grow on me though.

But 32s stock on the rubicon and 3 skid plates - and removable fenders - all cool features.

• seems to offer a push-button swaybar disconnect? that would be cool :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• meh. again.

I dunno though, it might jsut take time to warm up to.

Things that I see...

speakers on the dash....
    bfg's instead of mtrs?
    not sure about them tailights
    makes flatfender WAY to easy...
    appears you can take doors off
    armrests???
    vents from commander
    cool radio :)
    3.8 litre v6
    windshield folds
    power window and doors
    thankfully they didnt do push button electronic system

questions?
    more ground clearance?
    3 skids now??
    whats the deal wih the bumpers? eeeewww

[/img]

DCX has a media embargo going on the '07 Wrangler details until 12:01am Monday morning on the 9th (I'm assumign 12:01am eastern standard time), so unless they decide to let the details out sooner due to this HUGE leak of pics and info, don't expect to find anything on their media site until the 9th (I've still been checking it myself everyday though!).

The pics are real, though the scenery may be chopped in (no surprise, Chryco has been doing that for many years now).

Looks identical to the Gladiator concept truck inside and out.
    http://media.daimlerchrysler.com

http://media.daimlerchrysler.com

• Hmmm...5-6" wider! I dunno...

Looks great though, especially the topless shot at bottom right. Gotta see it with the soft top up. Wonder if there will still be half doors...I doubt it.

DrJ

• That shats hott as hell.......anyone want to buy a TJ all did up??

• its alright i gues. its just not my bag of potatoe chips. Ima yj guy. i love my yj and would only mabey rather have a j10(or the concept truck). i fell they are just making more and more like look at my cool car type thing. idk like the lights in the bumper and the way the handle is. i like the paddle handle. the whole front end looks condensed. from what it looks like there are no fenders, just flare. i do like that the lights are back in the grill. im indifferent about the back end but from the side it looks alright. it definately seems capable though. but i bet its a :censored: to work on compared to mine.im sures it faster but its not a inline 6 actully the engine is smaller by a whopin .2 litres. but like i said i like my yj better then any other model

• Quote from "whatevah"

seems to offer a push-button swaybar disconnect? that would be cool :)

Yea it would be alot easyer than doing it your self. Seem like the 2007 is going to be a nice one!

• Quote from "joo"

I can't wait for the will a 98 TJ top fit on my 2008 Wrangler?

dude no doubt, you here the questions up here...uhhhh :idiot:

• I dont think I'm a fan of the push button discos. My RE Gen II Quick Disco's are pretty easy to work with - I'd be more worried with a part breaking on the electronic disco's and having to shell out 400 to the dealership to have them fixed. At leas if something breaks on my RE Gen IIs, I know how to fix them...

• I LIKE IT....its says it has half and full frame doors where it talks about the removable panels for the hard top

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Quote from "joo"

I can see people now disconnecting driving down the highway....OH JEEZ. :idiot: :safeyet

yea thats right people would be clueless and do stupid things. Wo so it coste 400 for the JKS disco. Yea i will just stay with the manual JKS disco.

• Quote from "joo"

realesed right around the time this UGLY FJ cruiser thing is released...eeeewwiee

I actually like that thing.... :safeyet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!