I need help figuring this out.

• Quote from "BlackRubi"

I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS FIGURED OUT

LOLOLOL, thats my boy...

• i still say you should torque down those non-existent wheel spacers
    :safeyet

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• oh man, you should see how far out my wheels are now that I have the 8" spacers. It truely is a monster now

just picture a green one - that's what i look like pretty much

still think 6" is too much?

oh and a little after this picture, I had to change the rear tire and put the spare in. It was a nice flex shot

• you know that riding with a spare that small and using it is bad for the driveline.. thats what the problem is.. you used that dinkey spare .. take that off and put the regular size tire back on.. the wobble should go away..
    btw if you go with 16" wheel spacers the problem should correct its self...
    seriously though.. i think if you got a CJ you wouldnt have these problems.. but more power to you for seeing this to the end.. good luck..

you know that riding with a spare that small and using it is bad for the driveline.. thats what the problem is.. you used that dinkey spare .. take that off and put the regular size tire back on.. the wobble should go away..
    btw if you go with 16" wheel spacers the problem should correct its self...
    seriously though.. i think if you got a CJ you wouldnt have these problems.. but more power to you for seeing this to the end.. good luck..

HAHA!! That was completely a joke! I have no wheels spacers and I was just pointing out on that picture to look at the spare on that jeep. Thanks for helping though :)

get it figured out now ?

Andrew, don't make me get domestic on your ass :suspicious:

• Im gonna reiterate what everyone else said. Ive been battling the "wobble" for a while now and here were my steps.
    Ive done just about everything listed and still have a little bit of wobble left.
    The things that helped me the most were the toe in, air pressure in the tires and front upper adjustable control arms. It may sound wierd but changing the air pressure helped a ton. In the winter i run a little more and in the summer a little less. I just recently replaced the control arms and that made quite a bit of difference, now the wobble only shows every once in a while when i hit a huge pothole or bump. I cant realy expect much better as the angle on the short arms i pretty steep. As for your springs.....what brand are they? If they are Rough Countrys, like i think you used to have, they arent much taller than the OMEs or RE springs. Oh yeah also check your rear track bar....make sure it s really tight. Every now and agian my will come loose and the wobble comes back.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Thanks tom. I'm in the process of putting in a drop pitman today and then my next order will be for the adjustable uppers for the front. I checked the bolts on everything and everything is very tight. The coils are Rough Country, all brand new.

• try adding a motor mount lift to take some vibes out, i bet your rear d/s is vibrating at high speeds because of so much lift, i had the same issue, the vibes did transfer through the steering wheel.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!