fun with Chevys!

• Not a big deal, the picture is worth more than the story. He apparently had a problem getting the front to engage, and dug in fast. We all heard him and told him to stop trying. Someone had to give him a tug...might as well be me! Just the whole image of a mere Liberty pulling out an Avalanche, ya know?

DrJ (still smilin' though...)

• That was interesting DrJ. They consider 6000# good! oh well, different strokes...
    Personally, I find the avalanche seriously ugly (stylistically), like someone put the first one together in a junk-yard! :laughing: -my opinion only

• Avalanche's are seriously ugly, and that Yakmar's mods make it the ugliest duckling by far. Better just bury the thing alive then tow it off the beach...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:jester:

• both of those that were posted were pretty gay. nothing like buying a 4x4 and spending all the extra $ on Z71 package to put gayass wheels and car tires on it. Posers all the way.

• I never liked the Avalanches look because of the way the fender wells are squared off. They do look better in black. I think the big problem with is the wheenie tires on them. They should come stock with 33's or 35's with a 16" wheel (not those 20" wheels that are so popular).

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Because He's Canadian?[/quote]
    OW! OW! YOU MADE ME LOOK AT IT AGAIN!! NOOOOO....

-Are you canadian, scramblejim? You don't look french...allthough..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!