Termite & Pest Control

• I have a Termite & Pest Control Company and will give DEJA Members a 10% Discount.
    I have been Doing Pest Control work for 8 years

ALLEN'S TERMITE & PEST MANAGEMENT
    5991 Mud Mill Rd
    Camden DE 19934 (302)698-1496 or (302)233-0556 my cell

I am Insured

DDA Lic#1179
    DDA Cert# 99-874

Termite inspections and Estamates FREE
    I also Do Termite Reports for Real Estate Sales

• Sometimes you just need a pro.
    I have been having a problem with ants around the house
    and while I was tearing down a wall to build shelly a new pantry I ran across some old termite damage. The more paneling I pulled away the worse the damage was.
    We decided to call in a pro to check out the damage and give us an estimate on treating the cause of the damage.

I remembered seeing Ernie’s add here on DeJA and I gave him a call. He did a very thorough inspection of the area and found that there was an active colony of termites that had come back since the previous treatment was done.

He worked up a price to spot treat the area. To tell you the truth the price he gave me was so reasonable I asked him to work up a price on treating the entire house. It would be a understatement to say I was pleased with the price he gave me so Shelly and I decided to have the entire house treated.

He showed up early yesterday and finished up by 4pm. I was very impressed with the job he did.

I want to go on the record to say if you need some pest control around your place give Ernie a call he will treat you right. :up:

• Ditto with the ant problem I thought the whole development was 1 big ant hill. But I called Ernie and he came right out and took care of our problem.GREAT JOB I will reccomend him to everyone I know

Thanks Ernie

STRESS: The confusion created when one&#39;s mind<br />overrides the body&#39;s desire to choke the living sh** out of some a**hole WHO desperately needs it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!