Saturday fishing.

• i am going to go down to the beach this saturday for a little relaxation and figured i would go to park you can drive on to, to stay away from all of the tourist. DrJ i know you said you wanted to go again a any one else that would like to go is welcome to come i will have my cb on channel 4 an the way down and when i get their for like the first hour or so. If you come after that call my cell the number is in the members info sticky, Let me know so that i can look for you, it is just me and my friend and our girlfriends right now but feel free to come if you want.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Which area were you planning on going to? Cape Henlopen or Seashore S.P. I went out yesterday and Cape was so packed I turned around a left. Sara and I went down to Seashore s.p. at the Keybox Rd crossing, it was much less crowded there.

• not sure where that is i have heard that 3R's jsut south of indian river is pretty good and thier is a place north of the bridge is that what you are talking about?

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• The stretch between Dewey and the inlet is Seashore State Park. Its probably the least crowded of all the surf fishing areas that Ive been to.

• sounds good we can meet thier if you want to go i don't know where the fishing is good but i have heard that the inlet is pretty good so lets try it sounds good to me :peace:

• cool how about we make it 3R's just to simplify things any one that wants to meet us down thier can come on down and hang out we will just be fishing and hanging out not tournament(as of yet :suspicious: ) so come out bring a grill if you want i think i might and we will have a good time

• Once you all settle on a spot, would you please post a specific place/time? We'll likely meet you there, but I don't want to leave here guessing where you decided to go, or when.

Thanks!
    DrJ

• Ok lets make 3R's the place you can arive anytime you can get down their, I am leaving north wilmington at 6:30 or 7:00am if anyone wants to follow me then feel free to let me know and we can setup a spot to meet. I am looking at getting down thier at like 9am or so.

DrJ If you want to meet up me in or around dover pick a spot and i will meet you. I will be going to pick up a friend down in Fenwick Island but will drive right by 3R's if you don't know how to get thier.

I will be on CB channel 4 if you want to get a hold of me on friday or my cell if i am out of range.

• Bad news the boss (aka girlfriend) says that we are going to go to a different beach and no surf fishing and we are seeing a bunch of her friends sorry guys havn't seen her for a week and can't get out of this one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!