Kitchen, Bath, Office Design

• I've been drafting and designing kitchens, baths, offices, interiors, basically anything that involves cabinetry and millwork for 13 years, the last 8 spent in the high-end custom cabinetry industry in Kennett Square.

As of March 6th, 2006, I will be changing jobs and will be a retail kitchen designer at Bath, Kitchen & Tile Center in the Prices Corner area. More reasonably priced cabinet lines, but they can handle from builder grade through custom lines.

If anyone is in need of a new kitchen, bath, home office, entertainment center, etc, please get in touch with me, and I'll do what I can to help you complete your project.

Thanks
    Paul

Also, if anyone is in the real estate (*cough*..joo), construction, renovation, remodeling, or any other field where you would come in contact with a client who would be looking for a kitchen designer, please let me know if you would be willing to take some of my business cards to hand out to your clients. -Much appreciated!

• I can attest to Pauls designs. I've worked with Paul for the last 5 years or more and have seen tons of awesome designs.
    Definately Highly recommended.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!