heim jointed rear swaybar links

• Saw the idea for this on Stu's sight and decided I wanted to do it, the only catch with the way he does it, is you need to drill out the mounts to use larger bolts. I didn't like that idea much so I went about figuring out a way to mount them without drilling. Here is the end result.

I didn't get a chance to drive it yet as I spent most of the evening working on Nth degree shock relocators. But I am sure I won't notice much on-road difference.

• I thought a sway bar was a bar for people who can go "either way". :rollsmile:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "turtle"

It is something you need when your springs actually flex :innocent: You should look into those sometime (looking for the pirate salute) :grin:

what are you talking about??? the f-550 leaf springs on my jeep flex great. i can score a 4 on the rti ramp. it flexes over the tallest of curbs at the mall :grin:

• Quote from "turtle"

Never been off-road, I did all of that to keep up appearances :laughing:

At least, not without a winch line hooked up to your front end...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:jester:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!