Wrenchfest...

• Hey, I have a bit of work to do to my jeep... timing kit... new tire carrier rear pinion seal.. valve cover gasket.. but i guess im a wimp and dont want to work out in the cold.. i have all the tools i need but an air compressor and a garage.. can anyone help me out? Id like to do it on the 18th or 19th (pref on sat)
    Thanx a bunch
    Rob

• Hey Rob if you want to take the trip down I can get you onto base and in to the hobby shop with a lift and any air tool that you will need. Let me know...

Ed

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• i might just take you up on that.. what is the hobby shop down there running these days? thats the one thing i miss about the Coast Guard hobby shops...
    you sure your not just trying to get me down to bum smokes of of me... just kidding..

• Nah, I'm really trying hard to quit, the wife hates it :soapbox: Anyway, I am not to sure about the price exactly although i should find out since that is where we are going to be doing my lift. I will give them a call tomorrow and get back to you...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• 6 bucks is cheap... i actually talked to a friend up here who has a garage.. he said he would let me use it.. and i get some sidework (puttin in a new breaker for him) so ill end up making money on the deal...
    i still might hit you up on that offer later if it still stands..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!