another easy Wharton run... 4/1

• if nobody is taking the ferry, we'll move the meeting location a few miles west of the parking lot, to a Wawa here--> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=…74.860321%C2%B0&t=h&hl=en

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• should be leaving the forest around 4 or 5. if the weather is bad, we'll skip a 30 minute sight-seeing section. no fun in the rain when it's getting darker from the clouds, ya know?

definately pack some food+soda, we should stop by a lake for lunch and get some pictures if it's not raining.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• you can also get food from the wawa like I do.

can we leave on time this time? make sure you get the right directions and make sure if your not sure, PM jerry to see if they look ok (sorry for putting ya on the spot man)......

done my rant.

• Is there an address for the Wawa, I cant seem to figure out this google maps...Im considering going since It's so close, It would be fun Just to get out for a few hours...Is there any rocks or rutted out sections or is It all mud holes?

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• 1 N White Horse Pike
    Waterford Works, NJ 08089

the link a few posts higher should have a "Directions" thing on it... you're always welcome to meet us outside Mikes Famous Bikes if you want. I won't go too fast, 70mph tops.

Jerry / Whatevah

• oh, I haven't seen a single rock out there... just sand, mud, water and trees. we'll play in some deep-ish mud, though, if anybody wants.

Jerry / Whatevah

• besides the ferry cost like 25.00 one way then you have to wait forever to move so the whole thing really takes 2 hours

• oh... been 10 years since I was on the ferry... sorry :D

Jerry / Whatevah

• Quote from "BUFFUMCHEROKEE"

besides the ferry cost like 25.00 one way then you have to wait forever to move so the whole thing really takes 2 hours

I'd rather blow 25 dollars on gas doing 80 on the highway anyday... But then again I still denial about my need for speed since buying a jeep.

• waahoo! another Jeep to watch get stuck ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

• maybe... but you'll have to try pretty hard. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• Love the videos Jerry. You have no fear in your stock ride!!
    I so wish I could make this trip. I like playing in the mud.

• Quote from "whatevah"

For anybody who wants to go, but hates the NJ road system, meet me at Mikes Famous Bikes at 8:45am and I'll lead the way to the parking lot meeting location. we'll meet up with anybody there, and then leave for the forest at 10:30

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!