another easy Wharton run... 4/1

• yeah, what he said :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• im plannon on coming....just debating on wheter to leave the top on without windows or not :question: ....last time i sanded the jeep all up....hmmmm

and me and puddles...i like to go trhough fast....ill prolly just leave the top on windows out....

• cool, hope you can come.

Andrew... the first ride I lead in Wharton had 10 pages for that thread. :) then the thread after the ride had another 4 pages. hehe

http://www.delawareja.com/modu…ums&file=viewtopic&t=6741
    http://www.delawareja.com/modu…ums&file=viewtopic&t=7100

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• not that I know of.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

dont think so

Yup...summer before last, Paul (prm99v6) organized it. I rode w/ him as a passenger and IIRC we had DCC, DieselCJ, and a couple others...

--Ian

• Just found out I have off work and will be visiting my parents in Toms River, NJ. So I'm in. Will meet you all at the wawa. Hopefully my brother will be riding shotgun with me

Just got to see if I can manage to grab a CB from somewhere.

• I SOOOO want to go but I'll be watching Jimmy racing. No mud and a lot faster.

CLICKY

BTW I was a DRBA PO at the CML Ferry and DMB, so I can get us on a lot more easily. I'd prefer to go that way WHEN (not if) I go to Wharton in the future. I prbly have more miles logged on the ferry than I do on my Jeep. :driving:
    Besides, it's pretty cool to have a whole bunch of Jeeps lined up in the staging area.

Also, here's a LINKY to the Ferry schedule.

Jerry, do you have info on camping at Wharton?

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• I can look it up... there are a couple primitive campgrounds there (meaning, a place to put your tent, and a wood outhouse if you're lucky)

Jerry / Whatevah

• This ride can be considered an official club ride. I responded to a PM to Jerry explaining that if he is going to set up the Wharton rides ahead of time and not within a couple days than they would be considered official club rides and members who attend would be eligible for trail badges.

-Chris

• meaning... he doesn't like me posting the events 2 days before the ride. :innocent:

this ride and the last one were both set up quickly because I was asked by friends to go playing. next time, I'll try to give it 3 weeks or so warning.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Quote from "JeepSahara"

This ride can be considered an official club ride. I responded to a PM to Jerry explaining that if he is going to set up the Wharton rides ahead of time and not within a couple days than they would be considered official club rides and members who attend would be eligible for trail badges.

-Chris

Does this mean we will be required to have all the official required trail gear? I know it would be wise to always have this stuff anyway, but some of us are new to the game and just starting to gear up.

At least I'll have a working CB this time!

• dude.....its really not all that much to get hooks and what not. I got my hooks from pep boys for like 15 total.

post up in what you need, and someone will have some stuff sitting around...
    is there anyone who's coming that does not have a cb?

• pretty sure Zeke has everything he needs, he's got hooks in the front and a hitch in the back, strap, a CB and a spare. oh yeah, and dual lockers. lol

he had a CB last week, too... but it had a power-save mode we couldn't figure out how to turn off, so he couldn't always hear me. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• Quote from "whatevah"

pretty sure Zeke has everything he needs, he's got hooks in the front and a hitch in the back, strap, a CB and a spare. oh yeah, and dual lockers. lol

Yeah all I'm missing is like the first aid kit, nifty orange flag, and my tow strap is about 10k pounds shy of the recommended 20k.

Quote from "whatevah"

he had a CB last week, too... but it had a power-save mode we couldn't figure out how to turn off, so he couldn't always hear me. :)

Went to the CB store on 202 in PA and got myself the cobra handheld today. A good improvement over the one I had last weekend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!