"Luck" monkey...

• So on my way to the meeting I was leaving my open house, which was down rt. 40. I got on rt 1 the wrong way and started heading north by accident, instead of south.

Well just by luck of timing, guess who I saw. A green slimy jeep....

....Slimer.....

I wave...nothing.

so, I later asked him if he waved...he said "no, i guess that means I'm monkyed"

He's guilty.

• Quote from "MellowYellow"

isnt there something that says to and from trail rides/meetings is off limits??

Only if it is within 1 mile of the event

Sounds like he's guilty to me

• Well, I was just getting onto Rt. 1 and was looking down at my O.D. shifter because I just installed the O.D. and the shifter kept kicking out on me (I have to shorten the linkage). Just as I looked up I saw a black TJ with a bunch of stickers on the side out of the corner of my eye. As I turned my head it had just passed me going the other way and I got my waving hand out kind of late (too late). I begin thinking, "I've seen that Jeep before.....IT WAS JOO!" Then thoughts of monkeydom began. Soon, I see a black TJ in my rear view mirror and it CHASED ME DOWN FOR THE NEXT 40 MILES!

MAN! Joo really wanted the monkey off his back!

So I guess I'm guilty. I should have paid more attention to the road and not my Jeep. :doh:

On a side note. I got even. I apparently have a leak in my t-case and it sprayed Joo's windshield. :innocent: Consider yourself [size=18px]SLIMED![/size]
    I'm pretty sure it's just a bolt that needs RTV'd.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "Slimer"

On a side note. I got even. I apparently have a leak in my t-case and it sprayed Joo's windshield. :innocent: Consider yourself [size=18px]SLIMED![/size]
    I'm pretty sure it's just a bolt that needs RTV'd.

Yea thanks for that...my windshield still streaks. Gotta get out the windex :driving:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!