BACK IN THE GAME!!!!!!

• hey guys, i'm back in the game with a "new to me" wrangler!
    finally!
    i appreciate all the input regarding the AC/lack thereof situation, but the prospect with AC sold, so the one without won by default...
    anyway, here she is, in her painfully stock form:

see you guys (and girls) around!!!

Audi A4 2.0t quattro<br />gone: 2000 4 banger<br />(w/ no AC lol) BB and 6cyl springs 31x10.5 Dunlop Mud Terrains Lights and toys:-)&nbsp; <br />gone: 91 yj blood, sweat, and rebuilds&nbsp; Will accept all donations of beer, parts, and money.

• Quote from "91yj"

hey guys, i'm back in the game with a "new to me" wrangler!
    finally!
    i appreciate all the input regarding the AC/lack thereof situation, but the prospect with AC sold, so the one without won by default...
    anyway, here she is, in her painfully stock form:

see you guys (and girls) around!!!

OH MAN! :doh:

You bought the wrong one!

Jeeps have square head lights ... didn't you know

J/K It looks Good now spend money on it :rolleyes:

• haha i had one with square headlights before....
    i dumped $4k into it just on maintenace! lol (and by maintenance, i mean rebuilding everything like twice)
    so i decided on this option, cause this time i wanna spend the money on toys for it!
    :smlove:

Audi A4 2.0t quattro<br />gone: 2000 4 banger<br />(w/ no AC lol) BB and 6cyl springs 31x10.5 Dunlop Mud Terrains Lights and toys:-)&nbsp; <br />gone: 91 yj blood, sweat, and rebuilds&nbsp; Will accept all donations of beer, parts, and money.

• Quote from "91yj"

haha i had one with square headlights before....
    i dumped $4k into it just on maintenace! lol (and by maintenance, i mean rebuilding everything like twice)
    :smlove:

Yeah, that's a square headlight thing. :driving: It's got something to do with the angled corners of the lights....so I was told. :innocent:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "Slimer"

Yeah, that's a square headlight thing. :driving: It's got something to do with the angled corners of the lights....so I was told. :innocent:

[size=18px]But in another post he wrote[/size]

Quote from "Slimer"

I'm somewhere in the order of $6000. Remember that I've had mine for a little longer than the rest of you.

So $6000 over a 13 year period = $461/year. I guess I should have just bought a new car.

:razz: :razz: :razz:

• Quote from "Icky"

There's nothing wrong with a non-A/C 4-banger TJ!

-Icky (ALSO driving a non A/C 4-banger TJ) :wavey:

very cool, at least i know i'm in good company :up:

• Quote from "BBD"

[size=18px]But in another post he wrote[/size]

:razz: :razz: :razz:

[size=18px]YEAH BUT LOOK AT WHAT I GOT NOW!!![/size]

:hmm: hey, wait a minute................... :doh:

:laughabove:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

I can try my best to help

so in other words, you'll have to give him beer to come over, and then he'll say, "umm, i dunno, i never had this problem before" and he'll drink your beer and run. he does it every time. don't trust him

• Quote from "ChiChuM"

so in other words, you'll have to give him beer to come over, and then he'll say, "umm, i dunno, i never had this problem before" and he'll drink your beer and run. he does it every time. don't trust him

beer? who said anything about beer?

oh....and I really can't drink beer and run very well. Not a skill of mine.

• what jeff ment was...
    josh will look at the jeep, say "hmm never had that problem before", attempt to climb into his jeep to leave, and rip his pants. you'll catch a glance of the blinding whiteness, your optic nerve will short circuit and never be able to drive your jeep again. :innocent:

btw. nice looking jeep, congrats :peace:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!