tire sizes

• this work?

Audi A4 2.0t quattro<br />gone: 2000 4 banger<br />(w/ no AC lol) BB and 6cyl springs 31x10.5 Dunlop Mud Terrains Lights and toys:-)&nbsp; <br />gone: 91 yj blood, sweat, and rebuilds&nbsp; Will accept all donations of beer, parts, and money.

• yup

sorta

from what i can see of the rims
    they are factory for that year
    and they are 6 wide

does the rim have small regtangular holes in it all the way around ?
    or post a better profile of them

so i think u will be limited to a max tire width of 9.5

still not too bad

u can get tires in the 31 flavor and 9.5 wide

not sure what they would cost tho

• yep, small rectangular holes... with ugly chrome hubcaps with small rectangular holes... lol. so they are 15x6??
    aaaaahhhh man!
    haha i need to go make like $100 real fast so i can go get bigger wheels
    this whole being broke thing stinks :soapbox:

Audi A4 2.0t quattro<br />gone: 2000 4 banger<br />(w/ no AC lol) BB and 6cyl springs 31x10.5 Dunlop Mud Terrains Lights and toys:-)&nbsp; <br />gone: 91 yj blood, sweat, and rebuilds&nbsp; Will accept all donations of beer, parts, and money.

• The 98 TJ wheels should be Grizzlies if off of a sport and they are 15x7 I believe. Think you can run up to a 10.5 or so on them.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Quote from "naughty"

Don't know if this helps, but I still have my stock wheels off of my 98 TJ that you are welcome to. I don't know if they are bigger, but they are yours if you want them.

do you know what style they are? cause if they are 15x7, i'll gladly adopt them :smlove:
    any pictures? or pictures you can find on the net of identical wheels?
    description if all else fails?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!