Wrenchfest? sort of

• I am going to be swaping out Lifts in my TJ this weekend.
    I hope to start tomorrow (Friday)

If anyone wants to stop by, you are welcome too.

Not much room, but feel free to come by even if its to shoot the breeze.

• wish I could, but mom is visiting for the weekend

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• If I work on Sat, it will be in the Am and or after dinner.

I have to go to my sort of Mom's Birthday Lunch.

She Knows were are having Lunch, but she does not know we have a buncgh of her old friends from NY & NJ coming.

If anyone comes by....bring your swim wear, if it gets too hot we'll have to take a pool break.

• Well....
    I have everything off the rear now.

Kind of disappointed at RE 3.5 Lift Kit.
    The RE Springs appear to be the same size as my Black Diamond 3" Lift springs.
    Track Bar bracket is the same.

• the springs may be the same size, but they *should* have a higher spring rate, so they won't compress as much, giving you more lift.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• True....

I guess with all the hype on RE, and the Price they go for I was expecting more.

I will hold judgement till I am done.

I picked the shocks today - Ouch - that cost me big time!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!