Lucas oil stabilizer

• Anyone us Lucas, problems? I know in my old S-10 it made the valves tap when cold, because of small oil passages in the heads. Any thoughts?

• could quiet them down, dunno. tried any other additives? seafoam always worked for me back in the day with loud 4.0s and some chevy motors. personally never ran lucas but have heard good things.

jp

• I use lucas in everything i own and work on...it made a huge difference in my colt with the old motor...I going to put it in my jeep this weekend when i change the oil before th fish'n tourney. Also, try the fuel additive...it burns HOT and clears the carbon out in no time.

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!