Co2 tank refilling?

• I'm looking into getting a Co2 tank system for airing up tires. Does anyone know of local places around Georgetown that fill Co2 tanks? Thanks

• a place like keen gas might be able to do it, but i don't know if there is a place like that down there. i just looked on there site and it sayes they do co2. the website is http://www.keengas.com, it sayes they have a store in salisbury (410) 219-5888 and dover (302) 736-6814

• If you strike out, you can try a beverage distributor, they use CO2 for kegs. Just a word of advice, if I were to do it again, I would not buy a CO2 bottle. Buy the regulator and equipment and stuff, but just swap the CO2 tank when it is empty for a new full one.

• If you strike out, you can try a beverage distributor, they use CO2 for kegs. Just a word of advice, if I were to do it again, I would not buy a CO2 bottle. Buy the regulator and equipment and stuff, but just swap the CO2 tank when it is empty for a new full one.

i agree, places like keen you pay for the bottle once (100 bucks or so) but then you just swap it out instead of refilling. Keen dosent refill on site at most places so you have to wait a week....or you can just swap for a full one on the spot for like 15-20 bucks. also if you "OWN" your own tank you will have to go through a hydrotest and pressure checks at various intervals....not a worry when you trade

• Well the one I was planning on buying is only $175 for the 10lbs tank, regulator, connectors, and hose. So, it's not one of the expensive setups.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!