Buyers Regret: What would you never buy again?

• Thought it would be good to see what folks have bought and they regretted for what ever reasons. Cheap, worthless , ect.

My regret:
    Wasting money on a mechanical clutch linkage rebuild rather than converting to hydraulic.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Rough country 2.5 in lift. All I could afford when i got the jeep. Rides rough and i blew out all 4 shocks whiles wheeling. Now im planning on finding a something differant that rides better.

• In some ways I'd like to say every modification to my TJ before now...but then again it's really all a learning process where someday you find perfection. HINT: (Sorry, it's never going to happen.) :mrgreen:

Anyway...the only thing I can think of right now that really sucked was the Lange mirrors that went in the door hinges. They whistled and vibrated so bad they were useless.

• I don't think that I've actually regretted any of my Jeep purchases... the lamest thing I had was a light bar for the XJ and that served me well for a few years. The first lift for the XJ was fine, and I don't regret it. I wish that I had just trimmed the fenders to fit the 32" tires instead of jumping to a 7" long-arm lift, but... that lift improved the ride quality and I don't regret that, either. :)

Maybe it's because I over-research everything I buy? :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!