rockcrusher diff guards?

• anybody know anything about them?

found a really low price for some diff guards at http://www.mad4wd.com/tek9.asp…oducts&specific=jmpnmqloo

$45 for a D30, $46 for a D35, $48 for a D44, $53 for a D60

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• That's an awesome price - I paid about $200 each for the similar Crane covers. I think the Rockcrushers got pretty good reviews.

• i am pretty sure that is a knock off it doesnt look like the rock crusher diff covers it looks like it was made in a mold and it isnt finished.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• I just emailed them to see if we could combine shipping on a group order... let's see what they say. I'd take two...anyone else?

S.

• Quote from "surfrider"

i have been informed there are some legal issuses with this vendor
    and this product

when i find out the details
    i will share them

I'm in if it turns out to be legit.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• FYI...

-----Original Message-----
    From: 54kingston@comcast.net [mailto:54kingston@comcast.net]
    Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:57 PM
    To: info@mad4wd.com
    Subject: Rockcrushers

You have our entire club excited about this price. Can we combine a
    group order to save shipping?

Steve

Response:

As long as you can use one CC for all the orders.

thanks

Larry Davis
    Sales & Technical Support

Mad4wd, Ltd. http://www.mad4wd.com
    330.549.9082 ph
    330.549.9084 fax
    9965 South Avenue
    Poland, Ohio 44514
    mailto: ldavis@mad4wd.com

• this comes from a very reliable source
    so buyer beware

i had the link posted on the ROF today
    when they deleted it
    this is the pm i got

• Let me know what you find out. I'd be in also is thats the price.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• HERE'S THE LATEST FROM ROCKCRUSHER:

Steve,

Thank you for raising the question. Yes we are aware of this situation and are addressing it legally. MAD4WD is NOT an authorized dealer, nor will they ever be one. I would encourage your members to support only our authorized dealers and rest assured we will handle this matter quickly. You can find a listing of authorized dealers at http://www.rockcrusher-mfg.com

Thank you,
    John/Rockcrusher

• bummer... thanks for looking guys :)

knew it was too good to be true. :doh:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• If it looks to good to be true it usually is. :badidea:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!