Journals

• no, but I still have the old site so I can access it. it wasn't used very much (5 times this year) so I didn't spend a lot of time working on a replacement. I think the Members Rigs section started to replace it on the old site. But, I'll see if I can find a suitable replacement for it.

Everybody, feel free to chime in if you want it back soon, but remember... I know who actually used it on the old site ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• That was the only place that I listed out all my jeep's modifications. If you can get just that for me, I'll be happy. Any format, editable preferably...

Thanks!
    ;D

• That was the only place that I listed out all my jeep's modifications. If you can get just that for me, I'll be happy. Any format, editable preferably...

Thanks!
    ;D

I aim to please...

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• oh, you had also posted this in a seperate entry

Bob Supplee information
    by: BlueJ
    Posted on: 06-21-2004 @ 04:53 pm

(405) 799-8977 3615 E. I-240 Service Road Oklahoma City OK 73135

Jerry / Whatevah

• I had a few other write ups but I didn't link them too much because I didn't like the way old sights Journal wouldn't keep the correct format.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• hmmm... I see what you mean, just looked at your writeup about full-floating axles.

if you wanna do it in MS Word or something that will keep formatting and be editable for me, I can put it up on the new website for all to see. I can send you the text of what you wrote before

Jerry / Whatevah

• Sure. If I do it in Word I'd like to post the pictures in the document. Would that be retained when it is uploaded onto the web sight?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I don't know if I'll be able to copy the pictures, probably be best if you attach them to the email, too. Word usually messes up the pictures so they lose quality when you try to post it on the web. do you need me to send you the text you wrote before?

Jerry / Whatevah

• I'll let you know. I think I have it on my work computer.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I just added a "Jeep Bio" section, which will be visible in your Profile (if you put anything in it). To edit your profile and add info to it, click here -> http://www.delawareja.com/foru…n=profile;sa=forumProfile

I also added a "Jeeps Owned" box, which will show up below your Location on your posts, and also show in your profile. Just put the year and model, leave the detailed info for the Jeep Bio box. :up:

Think this'll work?

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!