NEW GWNF list

• Does anyone know which campground that we are going to be at? It looked like there were three different options on the Forest Service webiste that was linked above.

• I would suggest entering DC on Rt 50 and making a left on 6th street. Follow 6th to the end and make a right on Constititution. Follow this some 15 blocks to 66.

Taking the 395 tunnel is PIA.

I agree. I did the NY Ave-6th St-Constitution yesterday and it only took about 20 mins. The only prblm with this route is am or pm rush hour, takes forever to get out of DC on I-66.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• :wavey: I'll be leaving from Greenville on Friday morning and meeting everone else at Holly's in Grasonville. I'll be heading out around 7:45am. You could meet up with me if you'd like to. Shoot me a pm and we could set up details...

• Looks like I can leave Friday Morning. Who is leaving then? I can meet wherever.

look at the list ----

• Hello everyone one of the newbies here. I'm hoping to get out of work Friday and head down to DE from South Jersey. Any chance I could hook up with you Tigercb12? I have the directions to at least Dry River Ranger District so I should be ok getting out there if your plans have changed. Thanks

• Just found out I can get Friday afternoon off so I will be able to make this run!! I will be leaving the Dover area between 2-4pm Friday. Hoping to meet up with someone who knows the way, having never been there before myself.

• Just found out I can get Friday afternoon off so I will be able to make this run!! I will be leaving the Dover area between 2-4pm Friday. Hoping to meet up with someone who knows the way, having never been there before myself.

Anyone else leaving around this time??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!