NEW GWNF list

• I locked the old thread for this trip. I know a lot of you have had things come up to prevent you from going this time, so I'd like to start a new list here to see how actually is still going... and when. This time next week, we'll all be antsy to hit the road!!!

Post up if you're goingand when you're leaving so someone else can plan accordingly. THANKS!!!!

I'm leaving early Thursday morning (8am?) from Dover/Camden

• im leaving around 5-6pm on friday from salisbury, md and coming home whenever on sunday

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• You may want to change the link on the calender to this new thread.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Jerry, can you fix the link? Thanks.

BTW, the plan is to do Dry River for fun as usual, but to also go back to the ATV Trail and NOT make the left on to the trail but go up the road they way we were supposed to. We can also go up to Meadow/Flagpole again if anyone wants to (I've been there enough). Last time was kinda nasty, so a warm clear day might be nice. There is one more trail on the map to try if we have time. Good campfire discussions!!!!

• As of right now I'm saying yes but it may change last minute. I'm having some issues with the jeep and my truck that need to be right before I leave.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Shelly and I will try to head out Friday morning and stay through Sunday.

YAY!! Joe and Shelly are going! :up:

I'm leaving from Centreville, VA (near Manassass) around 10 AM Wednesday morning and going back to either Summit Point, WV or Centreville on Sunday.

Can we do the trail that starts in WV and goes back to VA? I know it was kinda easy, but it was fun and we got to pass lots of cows. :rollsmile:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• As of right now, I plan to leave Dover Fri morning. Originally, I had planned to leave Thurs morning, but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to have Thurs off.

&quot;I mean, I&#039;ve always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else&#039;s hair.&quot; - Clint Eastwood -

• If anyone else wante to leave Friday morning we will be meeting
    at Bylers Country Store on Rt 8 Meet time is 8:30 AM

This should allow us to miss most of the beltway traffic around Washington.

Right now the Friday morning group is

Chukwagen
    BBD & Shelly

• leaving from dover at around 5-6 pm on friday. going to meet up with urbancrawler some where around the bay bridge.

• Party of one leaving Conowingo before noon Thursday. :innocent:
    If I can't get my Jeep straightened out :bang: before then I'll be in the Zuki (again). :driving:

• Going. Leaving sometime Thursday between 1 & 6 (depends on work). Staying till Sunday.

Just remember, the campground is supposed to close their gate at 10PM, and we have no cell service if someone is running late. I believe last time they kept the gate open a bit later for late arrivals, but we'll have to see what we can do this time. Just worth noting.

• I'll probably go not sure yet...depends if i can get off work on friday.....never been here before so what should i expect...I'm completely stock i should be fine though right. What should i plan to bring.....and how much $$ beside the $ for gas? Any insight would be great...

• Hey guys! I'd like to know if there's a chance that I may be able to go on this run with everyone??

I think it's great that you're all planning on going!
    Count me in please!! :) ;D :spinrhead:

• HELL NO!!!

We have a large FLAT open grass field with common firepits, showers and terlits. $3 per day. It is Brandywine Campground in Brandywine (duh), WV. The camp host loves us!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!