Body Lift

• I'm thinking of the 1.25 JKS body lift kit (link below) for my 04 TJ. I currently have the 2" OME lift and am running the t-case drop that came with the lift. Other than the suggested motor mount blocks, is there anything else I need to install?

http://www.quadratec.com/products/16067_00.htm

Also, anyone know if this will cause any problems with getting it into/out of 4wd?

• Would the t-c drop that could, IMO, cause a bit more hassle then normal with a BL, but that linkage should fix it. You may also experience a few problems shifting into 2nd, 4th, and R (if manual) because it may hit the tub floor. Nothing that a dremel and a little shaving cannot take care of. I haven't done one ever and do not have one, but have looked into it quite a bit and that is all of the info that I have found out... other then the motor mount lift to help align the fan shroud (but you already knew that)

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Thanks for the info. It's an automatic so there shouldn't be any gear shifting issues. My concern really lies around the t-case. Already had to play with the linkage a little to get things shifting right when i installed the springs and t-case drop. Hopefully this won't totally mess that up.

Anyone have experience installing a block lift? I know nothing and would someone to guide me through it. Basically, someone to run the show and I'll assist...........................I'll cover food/beer, whatever. Let me know.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!