Wednesday night-fluids 101

• On Wednesdaynight, I am helping/showing omaha how to change his diff fluids, t-case fluid and maybe his tranny fluid(if not I am doing mine). If you need to do these and dont know how stop on by. Bring what fluids you need as I am low on everything right now so I don't have any to borrow.

• I really need to do this as well, but we have plans for this Wed. night. Any chance of a second go around maybe next week? I recently had my oil and transfer case done, but I really need to do both diffs and the transmission.

• Paul,
    You are close enough to me that I can show you all you need to know as well. Plus then the kids can get together for a play data. AHHH Did I just say that!! I mean so we can show them how to change fluids and swap gears too!

Don

• Quote from "Jump150"

Paul,
    You are close enough to me that I can show you all you need to know as well. Plus then the kids can get together for a play data. AHHH Did I just say that!! I mean so we can show them how to change fluids and swap gears too!

LOL :laughing:
    Adyson's been after me to how to change fluids. I'm pretty sure she's talking about the Jeep, but she could mean her diaper. No, no it has to be the Jeep.

That would be great! What nights next week would you be available? I'd have to check and see what we have going on then. I think this Saturday would be good for me too, but Sunday we may have plans. I think Selena would like to see the kiddies get together. We can have diaper weight competitions, and seminar on drooling.

Thanks Don!

• Quote from "Jump150"

Paul,
    Plus then the kids can get together for a play data. AHHH Did I just say that!!
    Don

Ha, wait until your at the end of the "Play date" era and are facing the "REAL DATE" era.

I don't have any boys calling yet but school hasn't started either.

7th GRADE! :doh:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "Jump150"

Paul,

Don

dont deny it, your turning into a real dad. Next is the minivan and little leauge...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!