4WD Hardware Catelogue

• Thought about this the other day when I got it...bad timming! (This was copied from Quads BB).

As you know, some things in life happen unexpectedly that are out of the realm of anyone’s control. These events can sometimes cause a ripple effect that touches a large group of people.

As you may be aware, Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter, passed away tragically on September 4, 2006. Steve’s exuberant style and love for what he did made him stand out as one of the most colorful and world-recognized conservationists of our time.

Because of his popularity, 4 Wheel Drive Hardware chose to parody a likeness of Steve as our spokesperson for finding “Jeeps in the Wild” on the cover of our recent Fall Jeep® Catalog.

Unfortunately, the catalogs that portrayed his likeness were mailed on Friday, September 1st, leaving no time to avoid distribution of our “Jeep Hunter” cover.

We sincerely hope that the family and fans of Steve Irwin will see this parody as a tribute to Steve and the millions of people whose lives he touched.

We’d also like to take this opportunity to extend to Steve’s wife, Terri and their two children, Bindi Sue and Robert, our deepest sympathies during this very difficult time.

Sincerely,
    4 Wheel Drive Hardware

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• I thought that was a bit cold for them to do that.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• when mine came i figured they would be something sent out apologizing. you know they were printed and sent out way befre that happened.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!