october

• anything planned for october yet. I know we are planning the fall flung as it has been named but what about a trail ride. this will be the first for Da Mutt but I need to forcast my vacation now in order to go so whos free when in october

• I hope to set September and October rides shortly. It would help for people to post their preferences...

• work was busy last night and I didnt get a chance to forcast leave so hopefully tonight will be better. we also need to pick a date for the fall flung so we can schedule rides around it.

• Quote from "BlueJ"

I hope to set September and October rides shortly. It would help for people to post their preferences...

Yes I want rides both months :)

How about not the weekend of Sept 4 and not the weekend of Oct 15?

Is that the kind of prefrences you are looking for?

-James

• Quote from "BlueJ"

I hope to set September and October rides shortly. It would help for people to post their preferences...

How about the weekends of Sept 25/26 and Oct 23/24? The first weekends of both months are the open trail rides and sept 11th is our GWNF...just a couple considerations.

--Ian

• Don't forget about the "Light the night" walk on September 24th. We still need volunteers for that. :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Yes, we do still need volunteers for the Light the Night walk, and we are also waiting to hear about a Canal clean up, trying to schedule for one of the last 2 Sunday's in Sept.

• Kathy, Bear, and I would like to volunteer for the Light the Night walk.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!