Wrenching party this weekend?*UPDATE**PICS*

• Just ordered my Poison Spyder tube fenders today and they will be here this week. So i am off on sunday anyone up for a little wrenching party? i also have a motor mount lift and some new control arms to put on so i it will probabley be a whole day even i will get pizza and beer/ sodas if someone is willing to help out.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

Edited once, last by omaha ().

• I am good till 1:30. But you could use my house/tools for as long as need be. I may be able to take leave though... I could use the days off... anyway get up with me and let me know. If we were to do it I would like to start super early...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• ditto on the super early i dont want to get it apart and then not be able to get it on. i will let you know about it though.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• If its super early I could make it down in the morning and lend a hand...

Also, if you don't mind it'd be a good chance to get some pics for the magazine.

• hey that is fine with me i will know if we are doing it at ed's place, sometime tonight.

• i could help out...and learn.. and eat and drink :innocent:

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• i can't give a definite, but i may be able to help...
    can you define "super early" for me? lol

Audi A4 2.0t quattro<br />gone: 2000 4 banger<br />(w/ no AC lol) BB and 6cyl springs 31x10.5 Dunlop Mud Terrains Lights and toys:-)&nbsp; <br />gone: 91 yj blood, sweat, and rebuilds&nbsp; Will accept all donations of beer, parts, and money.

• there will be no underage drinking at any official deja wrenching parties. ::)

• ok on sunday we will be at eds house i will be there to start at 8 am

• But this is not an "official" Deja event. We are not trailbosses or any member of the BOD and cannot orginize "official" deja events. :cuss:

On a lighter note, now that i got that out before someone else yelled at me. :laughing:

Not once was it said the type of beverage that Slick is going to consume. But yea... 8a.m. be there or be square...

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• 8 AM come and watch a jeep get cut to pieces and flat fendered. come and we will have a good time. you can learn some wiring and how to not be scared about cutting body panels.
    :laughabove:

• But this is not an "official" Deja event. We are not trailbosses or any member of the BOD and cannot orginize "official" deja events. :cuss:

On a lighter note, now that i got that out before someone else yelled at me. :laughing:

Not once was it said the type of beverage that Slick is going to consume. But yea... 8a.m. be there or be square...

I don't recall there ever being an "official" wrenchfest.

But it is something we do as club members to help other Jeepers so it would surely be suitable in a magazine, as long as all the cussing is edited out. ;D

• Official wrenchfests might be a good idea tho....not sure what it would require or have any idea what it would encompass, but it might be a way to have more wrenchfests...just a thought, and a way to hijack a thread :innocent:

• Chris,

I cant make it on sunday, but if you think you might need the spring compressor for the control arms, or just think it might make it easier, let me know and I can try to get it to you or you can pick it up....

or anything else for that matter, you know what I have.

• thanks pat but i wont be needing them this time.

• well i am gonna show up at 8 am so anyone that is gonna come down fell free to show up after that time. i am figuring it is gonna take a while to do.

• They are on and i love how they look. We didnt use the sledge but we did us a ladder, LOL. They look GREAT. I cant wait to try them out, the only problem is i cant get all the bolts snugged down on the firewall the new fenders are kinda in the way of themselves. i also need some help tightening up my rear shock bolts i cant get in to them and my tools are non-existant here in dover. anyone want to give me a hand?

• yeah not sure if i can wait till then or not. but if i still havnt by then i will stop by.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!