2007 Polar Bear Plunge- February 4th-Rehoboth Beach

• It's a tradition if 10 or more DeJA members do the plunge then the president must to do it also.

Are U ready Keith ??? :razz:

Think We need to include the whole BOD in this. :suspicious:

• Keith already volunteered to go again for 07, he was there last year too!!!
    I think if we get 10 members the Past President should have to do it, come on Joe!!!!

but ya gotta wear a suit :razz: :innocent:

Posted by: NitroRubi
    As for the guys in thongs, I have pic - shall I post it?

dooooo iiiiiiiiittt... (in Super Trooper impresion voice)

I would but the Moderators would find it to be inappropriate content :laughing:

• but ya gotta wear a suit :razz: :innocent:

Damm That leaves me out I don't own a suit :laughabove:

What about the rest of the BOD we could start something new.....

The Patti Bear plunge :doh:

• That would be a VERY interesting picture of Joe, before and after, he lost the weight! :rolleyes:

I'm thinking of doing it this year. I going to try to get my son to do it. He likes swimming in pools in the winter (indoor pools) and what is the ocean if it isn't one big continuous POOL? o.k........it is outside but........ :innocent:I won't tell him about how cold it gets. :laughing:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I just confirmed that my mom can watch Jace that weekend, so we'll be getting a hotel room. I have to book soon in order to get a room that gives a discount for plungers.

The options for this are the Gold Leaf Best Western across of the Rusty Rudder and the Atlantic Sands on the Boardwalk at RB.

• I stayed at the Best Western once. It wasn't too bad. It's a room.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I'm game for anyplace with a hot shower for afterwards :rollsmile:

if im there my mom said that your more than welcome to use hers lol :spinrhead: she actually said any of you guys wanna crash at her place its cool :laughing:

• Wow, tell your mom thanks for the off on my part!
    But I for one am looking forward to a night ALONE with my hubby :suspicious: :innocent: :* :smlove:

wonder how much a room is with a hot tub :hmm:

Thats cool..i hear ya on that...just letting you guys know. That offer stands anytime im down there :spinrhead:

• Oh haile no!! Sorry..........the only plunging I'll be doing is into a martini.

• http://www.firstgiving.com/jodiewood

Check this out, you can set up your own website to collect donations!!
    I have mine set up and we will be known at the "Delaware Jeepers"

To set up your own website go to
    http://www.firstgiving.com/sode

It only takes about 5 minutes to set up and it walks you through everything.

The latest copy of "The Bear News" is out and is accessible on the website
    www.sode.org

and you can pre-register on-line for the Plunge as well!!!!

• I'll be the offical photographer :spinrhead: Maybe Patti can help me :innocent: (ps I make a good martini :up:)

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• I'll help, cheer you all on and give you my money but I am NOT getting in the water. You crazy loons. :spinrhead:

And I'll help drink the Martinis too!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!