2007 Polar Bear Plunge- February 4th-Rehoboth Beach

• You guys are nuts. Let me know how sick you get after that. :laughabove:

I've done a lot of crazy things in my life but voluntarily turning myself into a popsickle won't be one of them.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Hey good luck to everyone going down. I will not be making the trip but one of the guys that takes photos for my website will be down there. Hopefully you guys run into him.

Also it may be a little late now, but if you call the best western and let them know you have a group of people they will normally set up a discount in the group name. I think we got %20 off for the last road trip my site offered. Plus I think the guy who set it up got a free room. Only needed 10 rooms booked to get the freebie I think. Sorry I dont have more info I was not the one that set up the rooms. But I know we got a great deal and sold the hotel out that night back in Oct.
    Hope that helps you all out. Sorry I put it up so late but I just read the post.

• sorry im out this year...ill be in florida participating in my own polar bear not so cold plunge......ill be back next year though!

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Is there a designated meeting spot and time? :shrug: I remember last year it was sooo crowded. (Sorry if this was already posted but the thread is like way too long to read the whole thing) :innocent: I am going to try my best to come out and support all of you plungers, and of course take pics :up:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• when are we meeting i might do this if i am over my cold by then.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Is there a designated meeting spot and time? :shrug: I remember last year it was sooo crowded. (Sorry if this was already posted but the thread is like way too long to read the whole thing) :innocent: I am going to try my best to come out and support all of you plungers, and of course take pics :up:

We'll come up with one.

Most of us will probably pre-reg Sat. nite then go to the rudder for a couple drinks.

• Ok, the water temp will be around 30 degrees and the air is going to be about 27 degrees with a windchill in the single digits!!!!

Hot Showers at my hotel room!!! Late checkout is at 2:00
    I'm running straight from the water to the shower!!!

• You can all meet at my house again if you want. That is if you don't mind all the boxes and stuff that are scattered around the house from packing. :spinrhead:

You can park the Jeeps here and we can Jeep pool down to the boardwalk like we did last year.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• You can all meet at my house again if you want. That is if you don't mind all the boxes and stuff that are scattered around the house from packing. :spinrhead:

You can park the Jeeps here and we can Jeep pool down to the boardwalk like we did last year.

Thanks Sara.

Sounds good to me.

What time did we meet last year ? The cold killed all memories of that day.

• cool i am gonna try and make it :driving:, but um psssss where is your house? :shrug: :innocent:

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• cool i am gonna try and make it :driving:, but um psssss where is your house? :shrug: :innocent:

Henlopen Station on Rehoboth Ave. extended - Get in the far left turn lane on Rt. 1 at Rehoboth Ave and follow it into Rehoboth until the lane ends - turn left into Henlopen Station and go all the way around to the back. There is only one house, all the rest are condos. I live in the house. Park in the driveway or in a blue "Visitor" space.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!