2007 Polar Bear Plunge- February 4th-Rehoboth Beach

• :shrug: What time Sara? to be at your house tom am? :driving:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• Brian and I will be at the Atlantic Sands so if someone wants to call me when ya'll head up we'll meet you on the Boardwalk.

302-632-2733

We are leaving here shortly to go drop off Jace at the Parental Units then we are heading South!!

• I think last year everyone met at my house btwn 9:30-10:00 am and left for the boardwalk around 11 so we would have time to register and have lunch before the plunge. Let me know who's meeting at my house so we'll know who to wait for. If you get lost or are going to be late you can call the house at 302 227-1447. :driving:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• We'll see you in the morning. We were just in Rehoboth- had lunch & walked up on the boards........ OMG!! We are going to freeze our butts offs!!!

• We'll see you in the morning. We were just in Rehoboth- had lunch & walked up on the boards........ OMG!! We are going to freeze our butts offs!!!

Best to keep your butt covered in Rehoboth, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Hi,

I am a really new member. I live in Broadkill Beach and was looking for a Jeep club when I found you guys this evening. I would like to join you for the Polar Bear Plunge. Somebody tell me where Sara's house is and I will be there.

Thanks,
    Scubayogi 684-4321 or jankopacz@comcast.net

• Here are directions -

Henlopen Station on Rehoboth Ave. extended - Get in the far left turn lane on Rt. 1 at Rehoboth Ave and follow it into Rehoboth until the lane ends - turn left into Henlopen Station and go all the way around to the back. There is only one house, all the rest are condos. I live in the house. Park in the driveway or in a blue "Visitor" space.

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

Edited once, last by SarasGP ().

• Here's the meeting time. BTW - Welcome :wavey: Did you used to work at the CMLF? If so, you know me already.

I think last year everyone met at my house btwn 9:30-10:00 am and left for the boardwalk around 11 so we would have time to register and have lunch before the plunge. Let me know who's meeting at my house so we'll know who to wait for. If you get lost or are going to be late you can call the house at 302 227-1447. :driving:

Edited once, last by SarasGP ().

• OMG It was so cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jumping in the water were: Me, Patti, Keith, and Andrew (wearing a CheerLeader Costume)!!

Gotta say a big thanks to our Towel Holders: Brian, Sara, Jan, Vickie

I'm sure I forgot people :bang:, someone correct me please!!!!

• hey dont count me out ...i jumped in that freezing water too

I didnt think it was really that bad..I would definately do it again :spinrhead:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!