Another sport bar topic...

• I just had a buddy assist in setting the cage in...doesn't seem to fit. I am thinking it is tweaked just a bit...the windshield brace was bent pretty good when I got it so that may be the issue. Also where it attaches to the windshield braces, it seems to be about 3 inches too close to the front of the jeep and the rear attachmet point (on the wheel well doesn't sit flush...when I picked it up from the salvage yard, they told me they had a 95...I wonder if it was actually a 97 or so?? Confussed and frustrated! Anyone know dimensions that I can check to verify if it is actually a YJ or not?

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• kevin.. why not just bring a tape and some paper to the meeting on sunday.. im sure somone with a cage will let you take a look at it.. and see what it should look like.. sounds like you might need to get a cum along and tweek it a bit...

• Or cut the main hoop bar, tweak the warpage out of it and reweld the hoop.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• It is a YJ cage. I am going to try to get it in on Sunday. Anyone want to to stop by? 12:00 Noon! I think if I get a fet bolts in, I can get it to work...will hae some adult (ans kids drinks) and on to 2 the meeting,

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!