Jeeps For Joy Toy Run Caravan 12-9

• Let say be at the Lewes Wawa at 6:30 am and we will leave NO LATER than 6:45 am.

That'll give up time to stop at the Dover Wawa, pee and get more coffee.

Everyone good with this ?

OK sounds great ;D

• Will see you all up there a bit later since we have a b-day party in west chester...most likly be in the truck and not the jeep.

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• I will be there for setup with the canopy at 7:30 am. I pick up Donuts, Coffee, and Hot Chocolate from Dunkin Donuts at 9:00 am.

Paul,
    Has the radio station time changed? Seems to me I read somewhere it changed from 9am to 11am to 11am to 1:00pm

• Hey Bob,
    Good to hear from you. Yes the time changed to 11am to 1pm. I think its a more PRIME TIME and they told us if it didn't get filled we could change ours. I just think from 9 to 11 is a little early.

We'll see you there
    Brian

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• looks like im taking a trip to WVU this coming weekend for a close friends graduation.. etc.

wont be able to make this one guys.

due to the CNET exam i have to take monday.. along with my spanish final.. and finals all next week for that matter.. i cancelled the partying/graduation idea at WVU this coming weekend..

so i will be coming.. and i bring a toy right, thats it?? ( and p.s. i sent the facebook invitation to an old ex girlfriend and she wants to come.. so ill be picking her up :suspicious: and bringing her with me up there if things go as planned)

question. what time can i expect to jump on the caravan jeep train on RT1 from middletown right by joo's house.
    second question. i read about a raffle.. etc? whats going to be raffled.. i should bring some extra cash for some tickets or.. is this a different kinda raffle?

and i think thats it. what time can i jump in. whats up with the raffle. just an unopened toy?

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• and i think thats it. what time can i jump in. whats up with the raffle. just an unopened toy?

figure around 15 mins from dover to pick u guys up
    we should be in dover by around 7.30

We will have raffles for Jeeps stuff, as well as gift cards and gift certificates, and other items from local businesses, sports teams, etc. Anyone can stop by and buy raffle tickets for a chance to win.

new unwrapped toy
    min. one to attend
    doesnt have to be gender specific

• I've had some unforeseen circumstances happen, so will NOT be caravaning up.

I will however be at the toyrun as planned.

Keith, it may be time to get a locking gas cap, and keep the only key around your neck at all times...

• so is the lewes group stopping in N. dover (more coffee at wawa) or just staying on rt1?

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Can we pick a CB Channel to be on...I say 4
    So it seems the plan is LEWES WAWA leave around 6:45
    Then go to the DOVER WAWA and leave by 8.
    Does this sound good to everyone?? Just trying to get this straight before tom super early. :up:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• Can we pick a CB Channel to be on...I say 4
    So it seems the plan is LEWES WAWA leave around 6:45
    Then go to the DOVER WAWA and leave by 8.
    Does this sound good to everyone?? Just trying to get this straight before tom super early. :up:

yeah that sounds good to me im planning on hitting the dover wawa at 745

• We'll be heading up with you guys, but gotta pick up Jace North of Smyrna around 8, so we'll just head up 13 until we get to the bridge.

Cody you can meet us in Smyrna if ya want.

i would but i got stuck on mids at the base from midnight till 0800 tomomarow morn and i got somesone to cover so i can leave at 7 . so ill just meet up at the dover wawa.... nothing is ever easy....

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• yeah that sounds good to me im planning on hitting the dover wawa at 745

745 in dover? what happened to coming through middletown at 730 and i was going to jump on 1 with you all.. is there two separate groups going now? a later group?

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• 745 in dover? what happened to coming through middletown at 730 and i was going to jump on 1 with you all.. is there two separate groups going now? a later group?

I just reread the entire thread and can't see where you got that.

All references mention 7:30-7:45 in Dover.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!