Stock Rock Challenge, anyone?

• wheeling is about fun...start competing and its not much fun add deadlines and its less fun.... ask arron and I am sure he will tell you he has fun but it is very stressful to get there.

my opinion is to just friggin go wheeling! if you want to have bragging rights pick a section of trail go put with your buddies and see who can do it the fastest....

why do people (me includeded) always want to be big just to be big and need to be the best just so they can be the best. I started wheeling with someone that was built to the hill, it was all I knew and I needed to catch up so we could go have real fun when all and all in the end all I needed to do was have fun. dont forget about the fun I guess is all I have to say.

• wheeling is about fun...

just friggin go wheeling! if you want to have bragging rights pick a section of trail go put with your buddies and see who can do it the fastest....

Words to live by right there....

That's where I'd start. Let it grow from that idea.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Edited once, last by Slimer ().

• sounds good i have still been trying to figure this out as i would like to do it.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Toddday is my bbirthday so when the bartender carderd me she found out.. I drank for freeee soo bearrwiiith me. Have anyone ""Compete:"" for no moneyy prrize or anything for the 11fritst yrear. See wherrre it goeese from thetre. That way when somehone sloses therere always be a losers no one losts out on anyy money..

• happy b-day seems like it was a good one :laughabove: that is a thought too.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Toddday is my bbirthday so when the bartender carderd me she found out.. I drank for freeee soo bearrwiiith me. Have anyone ""Compete:"" for no moneyy prrize or anything for the 11fritst yrear. See wherrre it goeese from thetre. That way when somehone sloses therere always be a losers no one losts out on anyy money..

Haha! Happy birthday! :laughing:

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!