Any one up for wrenching tomorrow 2/17

• Hey guys I'll be starting my wrenching on my CJ tomorrow. Any one that wants to help it will be in Millsboro. Basically the plan is to get the hood, fenders, bumper, winch, and maybe the body off tomorrow. If any one wants to help let me known for directions. I plan on starting around 11ish. thanks Jason

• if I wasn't working... good luck, don't forget the PB Blaster :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• :laughabove: the jeeps a 72 i dont think pb is gonna help much but i started spraying it down last weekend..... if the bolts break they break ....its gonna need new ones anyways.

• hope you have a hot wrench for a 72! or at least a good cutting wheel!!

cant make it, my daughter is having a birthday party tomorrow, but I do wish you the best of luck!

I should pop online a few times tomorrow, and my RC is an 88 that spent its early life summers at the beach and winters in the poconos so I know rusted bolts!! post up or send me an PM (leave ph#, Ill call back) if you run into any problems.

• Ok well on Saturday I was able to get the fenders, hood, radiator, front grill, wind shield, and winch/winch mount off. I also started to take the body bolts out. Man they are rusted in there good. Alot of the bolts broke which doesnt matter since new hardware will be going back. :) I'll post of some pictures tomorrow when i get home.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!