2007 SPRING FLING SIGN UP & FOOD LIST - SUNDAY MAY 6TH

• This years Spring Fling will be Sunday, May 6th at Killens Pond State Park. This event will take the place of our May meeting. We will have a short meeting after lunch with some give-aways.

You should bring your own beverages - beer is OK in cans only which must stay in the pavilion.
    We usually begin arriving about 10am to start setting up things. We will plan on eating about 1pm as usual. Everyone is welcome to come and go as they wish, but if you want to eat, be there around 1. Obviously, for games and such, the more the merrier. In the past, the event has gone until around 5pm or later.

We will probably have the RTI ramp there again this year as well.

Dogs are allowed on a leash but they must be well behaved and keep in mind that there are going to be kids running around and food everywhere.

Killens Pond State Park
    5025 Killens Pond Road
    Felton, DE 19943
    (302) 284-4526

Daily State Park Pass for DE residents $3.00, $6.00 for non DE resident.
    If you have an annual pass, or a valid surf fishing tag, it will get you into any DE state park.
    ** You can now buy annual passes online here: https://egov.dnrec.state.de.us…lic&op=showDefault&dept=5

THE CLUB WILL SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
    Hamburgers and Hot Dogs and Rolls for both
    Condiments, Salt/Pepper , Sliced cheese
    Paper Towels, Napkins, Paper Plates, Utensils
    Charcoal and Foil for the grill.

THANK YOU!! Hope to see you all there.

PLEASE POST HERE WITH WHAT YOU ARE BRINGING & THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU ARE BRINGING. HERE IS A PREVIOUS LIST OF POSSIBLILITIES

Food List

Rice Krispie Treats
    Desert
    Cookies
    Potato Salad
    Macaroni salad
    Fried chicken
    Crab Bisque
    Deviled Eggs
    Coleslaw
    Apple Cobbler
    Pasta Salad
    Veggie tray
    Lettuce, tomato, onion tray
    Olives, pickles

Brian Little - Chips
    Joe & Shelly - Vegetable tray & Pasta Salad
    Monte - Cupcakes & Cookies
    Chris Harrison - Macaroni Salad
    Jodie - Chocolate Cake & Sweet & Sour Meatballs
    Melissa - ?
    Bob Morgan - ?
    Jerry Horn - 60 cans of soda
    Jen C - veggie tray
    Tom - Apple cobbler
    John B - cookies
    Paul - salad
    Capeless - lettuce, tomato, onions
    Chuck Melson - Mac & Cheese
    Joe Ellsworth - Pepperoni & Cheese tray
    Kevin - Potato Salad
    John Murphy - deviled eggs
    Fran - Cookies
    DrJ - deviled eggs

• Nichole and I will bring ALL the chips. (seeing as how we have the inside connection now :laughing:)

Please no one else bring chips Seriously :doh:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I think in the past it seems that everyone brings enough to feed their own and about 10 - 15 people and there is plenty of food to go around.
    As for a head count, there are usually more people here than are at the meeting since it usually whole families. The sign up will give us a more exact head count though.

• i will bring some deserts. please give me a head count. if possible. thanks

What will you be bringing so I can put it on the list? 10-15 people is good. We usually have a lot of desserts.
    Thanks. ;D

Is anyone else coming?

• Shelly and I maybe the kids :up:

Put us down for the

Pasta Salad
    And
    Veggie tray

• I will be there, but I have no idea what I want to bring yet. I'll let ya know, but it did seem like last year we had way too much food so hopefully we can get a rough estimate of people and not have a lot of food go to waste :rollsmile:
    ps whatever I bring will have to require no cooking :innocent:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• is this a members only affair ?

No Rob, you are welcome to come. ;D

One note, the "give aways" will be for members only.

And we will have some really nice things to give away this year.

• Just make sure they aren't raw & frozen. LOL. Sorry, but you know someone was going to say it. You'll never live that one down. :laughing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!