Surf Fishing Licence

• Salt water fishing next year will require a licence. Like 10 bucks or something. Heard about it today and I know alot of people on here surf fish including me so....

-Cody

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• yup old news

you will also need a licence for crabbing and clamming

http://www.fw.delaware.gov/

• The state claims that there will be a lot of improvements done with the proceeds from the licenses...

and the license is the same price as it has always been for freshwater, only now you have to have the license everywhere you go.

• so it is a license for fresh and salt? like all in one.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• yes all in one
    as i read it , you would need a lic. for fishing and one for crabbing and clamming seperate iir
    trey or kevin y. should be able to elaborate more .

• more info , click free ...

• FAQ...
    click free

• it is my understanding that regardless of whether or not you have a surf tag, you will still be required to purchase a fishing license. that'd be like going to a white clay creek state park to trout fish and thinking that you don't need a licence because you paid the entrance fee...good luck with the game warden on that one!!!! :idiot: the licence fee is in addition to the fees that are required for some areas of salt water access ( whether or not you have a surf tag or paid an entrance fee).

• it is my understanding that regardless of whether or not you have a surf tag, you will still be required to purchase a fishing license.

Residents and non-residents are exempt from fishing license requirements if they are the operator of a vehicle with a valid Delaware surf fishing vehicle permit as long as the vehicle is located on a designated Delaware State Park surf fishing area. Normal licensing provisions will apply to other occupants of that vehicle if they are fishing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!