mud in Laurel??

• I heard from a guy at work that theres a place in Laurel,DE with mud pits and stuff to crawl on.... he said it was just an unorganized place to mess around unlike gumboro.... If thats true it would be a great place to get dirty on the weekends... does anyone know about this???

• that might be the ESJA land... you have to be in their club and pay a land fee to be on it. http://www.easternshorejeep.com

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• "The Guide" is kinda like classified ads... This guy i was talkin to said it was new... and open to whoever .... I'm gonna do more checkin around.. Also i heard that they allowed atv's.... if i dig up any more on it i'll post it... it sure would be nice to have a little place to mess around in DE... All the farmers selling land to developers... youd think one of em would open a little off-road park....

• The farmers wouldn't make anywhere near the amount with an off road park as to what these developers are offering them. The farming industry in Delaware has been on a decline in the past 10 years. Besides as the older farmers are getting done there isn't always someone to pick up the plow and keep on going. It's the largest gambling profession in the world, thanks to mother nature.

• There is a place on Dillard road between laurel and seaford . It is called Dodge City Mud Pit I believe that they will be there on the 28th of this month st least that is the last that I have heard. I have not personally been to it but have family that goes there. Of course they said that they like it. I plan to drop by on sunday to check it out though.

• Found it.

Dodge City Mud Hop, Dillards Rd., Laurel, Oct. 28th. See you at the hole. 302-629-2379

Lookie there ;D that was quick! GROOVY

The farming industry in Delaware has been on a decline in the past 10 years. Besides as the older farmers are getting done there isn't always someone to pick up the plow and keep on going. It's the largest gambling profession in the world, thanks to mother nature.

sad but true..... just think in the next 10-20 years how much MORE will we be importing and depending on other countries.... making it eaiser for them to cut off our supplies... :-\

• i'll bring the Blazer november 10th when i get off work if someone wants to go...and if they're open .. I'd rather do that instead of the beach... :up:Im glad Kieth_C found it!! :up: MmmmmmmUD ;D ;D

• I couldn't find this in the guide.
    I don't think it's the kind of mud ride you are looking for. It's not like you ride trails of mud.

A mud bog is a bit more organized and it is just a short pit where they time you. Most of the rides that go through are REALLY modified. I wouldn't make it in my jeep.

I could be wrong :-\ Just double check on what it is before you make the ride.

• it might be organized or might not... I'll give em a call and see.... even if its just a nasty little mud hole.... trails would definately be a plus.. but as long as i can root around in a town close by its fine with me 8) I got my top & doors on... and a strap & shackles ... and when i get off im headed that way...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!