haha i finally got a wave in a xj, also who is the chick in the green xj??

• lol.. it only took 5 inches of lift.. a arb bull bar and a tire on top.. im finally getting there.. i passed a girl in a green xj the other week on 13 i was gona turn around and say hey but, i figured she would catch a green light and i wouldent catch up.. it looks just like my jeep.. my cuz saw the same girl and thought it was me..lol who are you.. ???

• haha i know how ill find her.. next time i see her im gona swing acrost trafic and over the center divider.. ill catch up.. then prolly get told dhe has a boyfriend..lol

• haha i know how ill find her.. next time i see her im gona swing acrost trafic and over the center divider.. ill catch up.. then prolly get told dhe has a boyfriend..lol

Of course, it's the boyfriend's jeep

• :)
    Yeah, but I'm not the only one. Patti has her own jeep, and so does Melissa, and Sara, and Icky, and Chris H, and Grits, and Diablo, and Naughty, and Deeja, and lovelyskin4u, and another friend of mine with a 4dr JK w about 4" of lift and 35" tires. Shall I go on :)

• :)
    Yeah, but I'm not the only one. Patti has her own jeep, and so does Melissa, and Sara, and Icky, and Chris H, and Grits, and Diablo, and Naughty, and Deeja, and lovelyskin4u, and another friend of mine with a 4dr JK w about 4" of lift and 35" tires. Shall I go on :)

:useless:

sry couldnt resist

• Silly boy. :doh:

Yes- I'm a woman with my own Jeep since 2002.

Bought by me, paid for by me.

And I drive it on trail rides a couple/few times a year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!