JFJ offical caravan from the south thread

• Melissa and I will meet @ the Wawa in Lewes @ 7 am and leave @ 7:30 to be @ the Dover
    Wawa across from Lowes around 8:30ish
    then leave there @ 9am to be @ the Toy Drive by 10 .

Post up If you will meet up somewhere and what time if you want to caravan up .
    Last Year I think we had like 20 caravaning from Dover
    Pretty cool site to see IMO .

• Let me know where in Dover and I will meet up with you. I think a caravan looks cool also!!

• Anyone that wants to meet up on the way, we can pick up on route 1 anywhere. Just keep your cb on that way you can hop in line when we pass through that area. :driving:

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• We'll try to get to the parking lot at around 11:30 or so. With a 4 year-old, we have to keep him interested or it isn't pretty. Is Santa making an appearance this year?

• I think they said no to the santa, unless someone knows of a person to do it. The santa that usually does it has to do another gig :shrug:

• Sorry, no Santa this year. The great we've had the last few years had to take a different job. I had a recommendation on another one, but he was way more expensive. The first one still got paid, but he donated a lot of his time and gave us a good rate. We felt that for the money we'd pay for a Santa, and for the number of kids that are there, we'd rather put that money towards buying more donations for both places.

• Anyone that wants to meet up on the way, we can pick up on route 1 anywhere. Just keep your cb on that way you can hop in line when we pass through that area. :driving:

Tolls will be double going up Rte 1 tomorrow. $8 round trip just in tolls.
    We will be at the Smyrna Wawa by 9, and can meet with you on Rte 13 or up above the Canal on Rte 1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!