YJ suspension

• i want to replace the leafs and shocks on my YJ. dont want much lift but want to clear 31's im thinking of the RE 2.5 lift...would the 1.5 black diamond lift work?? how rough of a ride are the military wrap springs??..any suggestions??

one leaf is pretty much shot (needs rearched or something) so a add-a-leaf is out of the question...id rather just spend the money and replace all 4.

dont have much experience with leaf springs....the only truck i had with them i replaced with airbags LOL

dave

• The military wrap doesn't effect the ride. I like BDS 2" they are soft, good price and the have a no question asked replacement warrenty.

• i can hoook u up with 4 good factory springs and then u can get the add a leafs too there in good shape for 50 bucks
    brandon

• Quote from "MellowYellow"

any local dealers???

There is a BDS reseller downstate. You can contact and ask BDS for the DE reseller (I think I already deleted the email but I will look when I get to work).

• Quote from "BlazinWrangler"

i can hoook u up with 4 good factory springs and then u can get the add a leafs too there in good shape for 50 bucks
    brandon

myself or bbd would be interested in those springs. I know joe needs them and I am always looking for spare stock springs let me know

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!