• All pms are created equally. :) I haven't heard of any glitch that would prevent a pm from not being sent. I'd have to suggest that you hit the checkbox "Save a copy in my outbox" to be sure that the browser sends the pm completely to the forum and doesn't lock up. If it saves a copy, it's definately sent.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• All pms are created equally. :) I haven't heard of any glitch that would prevent a pm from not being sent. I'd have to suggest that you hit the checkbox "Save a copy in my outbox" to be sure that the browser sends the pm completely to the forum and doesn't lock up. If it saves a copy, it's definately sent.

i'll give that a try.

i'm going to send you a test pm just to try it out. let me know if you receive it

• Hey Jerry,

Is there a way of turning a notification on when you have a PM like on Trail Damage and a couple of other forums? You know, the little dialog box that pops up when you sign on if you have a PM.

Personally, I think e-mail notification is more than sufficient but for some reason I am noticing a lot more people missing or not receiving PM's lately.

Bill

• Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• hehe, and I found that on my little wireless internet tablet. didn't even need to get out of bed. don't ya wish all work was that easy?

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!