a small accident...

• well i decided to let a freind try and drive my jeep. she never driven a stick before so we went to a school parking lot. she did fine for someone starting although i was moving the shifter for her, but she panicked and ran straight into a dumpster. the right side of my bumper is basically at a 90 degree angle inwards luckily the leaf spring did not come in contact but the fender and the front part above the fender is all dented up and the passenger door wont shut the right way and i dont know if this is a big deal or not but it drives fine thou.

• Ouch, that sucks.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• well i decided to let a freind try and drive my jeep. [size=20pt]she[/size] never driven a stick before so we went to a school parking lot. she did fine for someone starting although i was moving the shifter for her, but she panicked and ran straight into a dumpster. the right side of my bumper is basically at a 90 degree angle inwards luckily the leaf spring did not come in contact but the fender and the front part above the fender is all dented up and the passenger door wont shut the right way and i dont know if this is a big deal or not but it drives fine thou.

I see the cause of your problems :laughing:

Hopefully SHE was worth it.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Hey you better get some nay nay out of it or something. I was at at friend's last weekend and some broad I hardly knew thought it would be funny to take my XJ for a spin around the block. I was stupid and left my keys in there. Hell no, that's no joke to me. Anywho, no good man, have fun with that.

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

• Why'd someone have to go and put a dumpster right where she happened to be driving?! That was pretty inconsiderate. Hope she's good looking. FYI, I happen to be selling a bumper in the "for sale" forum.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!