Can't see the titles on main page

• Not sure if it's only me or what, but I can't see the links across the top of the main page. I think they are camouflaged ;D

• You mean the one that says (Home-Contact Info-Join DeJA Forum, etc)

It worked in Firefox and Explorer for me. Maybe one of the random pics has a weird color. ???
    Hit refresh and see if it fixes itself.

• can you do a screenshot? I've never heard about any problems with it.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Ya, I am signed in. WHen I go to the HOme page, across the top where is says Forum, contacts, join deja, ect. is a bright white, So is the top of the screen so it's almost impossible for me to see. All other pages are fine that I can tell.

• can you get me a screenshot?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Ok, at work the main page is fine, at home I can't see the titles across the top of the page. I just got Vista. Is the server capatable with vista? It's got me puzzled that's all. Just trying to figure it out. :bang:

• Figured out my issue. I just got Kaspersky security and there is a setting in there for Anti-banner. I have to turn it off. GTG now. :up:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!