December's Paragon Trip

• Quote from "Slimer"

Article 1 of the by-laws state:

Or,
    2. One non-member 4-wheel drive Jeep and its passengers, per club sponsored event.

I guess I am sh*t out ....luck. I thought I could bring my daugther and let her learn how to wheel in her Cherokee when she cames back for X'mas break next week. I guess she just has to wait. :)

Later,

• Quote from "BlueJ"

This is not a "Member's Only" ride, non-members are welcome :rollsmile: . In fact, I mentioned on the BMJA board that their members are welcome to join us since BMJA is not guiding any rides this month.

Linyee, I can't guarantee three inches of ice or a snowstorm like that ride two years ago, but I'm trying... :ghostly:

The boss has spoken....................... :spinrhead:

If it rains pr snows, I am staying home. Walking on mud (especially Paragon Mud) is not my cup of tea. I don't want to get my Jeep muddy; I don't like to ruin my image when I go to the mall. :roll:

It still hurts when I think about how Scott and John kept on pounding the frozen ground with their butts over and over again. When they landed, the ground shook. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Later,

• Quote from "DrJ"

Then again, you could just PAY DUES, then YOU'D be a MEMBER and could invite HER.
    DrJ (rocket scientist)

Apparently, you didn't read the fine prints in the by laws. :bang: :bang: :bang:
    [size=7px][/size]Chi???? Je? is NOT allowed to join ........[size=12px][/size].

Besides, Twenty four dollars a year is way over my league. :yevil:

Later,

• [size=18px]If you are going to meet up with the jeep caravan leaving from N. Wilmington, please sign up on the separate post here.[/size]

• its not built for driving on the highway.

although i have been driving it to Dover for work daily. still no top.

• Quote from "Keith_C"

Sounds like it might be chilly...

great cant wait! no top.... no doors.... no heater.... this should be REAL interesting!!!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!