Lift done, tires done....let's get it on!

• Not sure from the pics but are those 33x12.50x15's, if so then nitrorubi has prettymuch the same setup (chime in anytime Cody)
    Do you have any rub on full stuff, I know that Cody's fenders ate tire in the past, but not sure if it was before the body lift or after.
    I like the OME kit and want to step up to a wider taller tire than my 265x75-16's.
    What do you think of the ride?

• i do have the ome along with some others. 33's will crush the fender at full stuff with it disconnected. however i put a jks 1.25 body lift on it and it fits perfect. it rides awesome. no problems. i can 90 mph all day long. (at 8mpg) i have beat up my rear shocks (spring buckets) just need to relocate them.

now just get rid of the sidesteps and get some rockers.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• They are the 33x12.5x15's. No rubbing so far but I do have the JKS 1.25 BL and 1" MML. Disconnects might be next on the list, I'm going to let this settle for a bit before I do anything else...maybe early summer/late spring. Wider flares were on the list but they don't look too bad as is (opinions welcome) and I can put the 30's on for inspection if I need to.

I dunno if rocks do it for me, I think I'm more into the mud and, jeebus help me, water. Taking my first trip to Rausch Creek the 21st (anyone else welcome, just pm me, got 6 or 7 friends going so far) so we'll see if that helps change my mind.

It was clean for about an hour after I got the tires mounted before I gave in to the urge to get it dirty. :)

• dude looks good dont get wider flares man if you love mudd then keep stock flares my jeep with the 12.50 wides and stock yj flares throws lots of mud all over

• be careful with them rims on the rocks.. they look a little too pretty :razz:

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• yeah even after the mud they are shiney they have a self cleaning kit or something? LOL

Nah but seriously looks good man, i would prob have gone with springs but i would not get disconnects with that setup, you wont need it and you will actually bend your metal fender at full stuff, i will see if i can find a pic but i bent mine with 32's and the ome kit, and 33's with 4in so i would really re think discos on that setup unless you dont care about the sheet metal.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• yeah even after the mud they are shiney they have a self cleaning kit or something? LOL

I was wondering the same thing, I don't remember seeing it in documentation. I was actually a little disappointed they weren't dirtier. :) Yeah, they're a little on the "pretty" side...I went back and forth between them and the regular Crager black wheels and decided on these. If (or should I say when) they get all tore up I've already decided I'm not going to shed a tear.

Nah but seriously looks good man, i would prob have gone with springs but i would not get disconnects with that setup, you wont need it and you will actually bend your metal fender at full stuff, i will see if i can find a pic but i bent mine with 32's and the ome kit, and 33's with 4in so i would really re think discos on that setup unless you dont care about the sheet metal.

Probably what I should do is see if there's anything I want to do that this won't do w/out disconnects before I go down that road. Bending the fenders doesn't really sound like fun.

• Go with a set of the JKS Quicker Discos for 3-6" lift. They should adjust fine with your setup, mine did for my 2" budget boost. That way you are all set when the next lift goes on, which it will. :) Just make sure you put extended bumpstops on and you won't have to worry about eating fenders. :up:

he will be just fine. he has got the same exact setup ac me. i dont hit anymore. just try it out on the rti or something similar first.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

My ProComp 1079's did that for the first 10 months. Some kind of factory protectant or something.

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!